Monday, February 06, 2006


This is a picture of my hostel in cairns. i shared a room with another dive guide (thats what we're called!) for a week. The place was called Gecko's.


As above.



These guy are also on the internship but operating out of cairns. Tom (Aussie)is on the left, Matt (English) on the right. Really nice guys.


Tom again, and Lili. shes the one i lived with. Posh english 19yr-old. nice girl though.

My hostel in Port Douglas. Parrotfish Lodge. stayed here for a week before i found somewhere to live.

3 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 11:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
Was your hostel in Cairns called something like Traveller's Rest or Oasis? It looks a lot like the place where I was staying when I was there.

 
At February 06, 2006 11:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh duh!
I just spotted you said it was called Gecko's. Stupid me.

 
At February 09, 2006 4:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah,.,.. they all look the same after a few dozen stubbies anyway!

didds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home